Tuesday, October 14, 2008

30TH

This year I turned 30 years old, I have learned that for some reason in West culture turning 30 years old is special .To celebrate this occasion ,my husband’s family took me to the Rideau-Carleton Racetrack ,we had a lovely dinner and watched horse racing.It was particularly significant for me to see the horse because under the Chinese horoscope I was born in the year of horse, I was deeply touched with the thoughtfulness of my parents in law’s special gift, a ride in the filming car which enabled me to watch horses up close.And what a surprise it was to see “Happy Lisa 30th Birthday” in large colour lights!
No words could ever express the gratitude I have for my parents in law who have give me such a happy memorable 30th celebration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

非常好啊,有进步,继续努力!
moon